You can find my recent work in my store on Daz3D where I’m a brokered PA (published artist). My projects sold via Daz range from clothing for latest Genesis 3 female and male models including Victoria 7 and Michael 7, to exterior and interior environments, a variety of props, plus character poses.
Looking for my blog? You can find the latest updates over here.
- Chunky Knit Sweater Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s) — This fun outfit includes morphs for getting dressed, and has a realistic knit sweater paired with casual trousers/pants, boots and a cap. There’s a choice of 4 material options for each part of the outfit, and these each have an Iray and a 3Delight option for the best performance with each render engine.
- Ernestine Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) — A pretty 4-piece outfit for Genesis 3 female characters including custom fits for Victoria 7, Bethany 7, Eva 7, Karen 7 and Teen Josie 7. The underskirt is rigged and can be used independently of the dress.
- Milonga Shoes for Genesis 3 Female(s) — A realistic pair of heeled shoes that can take a character from the office and city streets to elegant evening wear. Inspired by dance shoes and intended to be footwear that a real woman would actually wear.
- Hard Times Poses for The Little Twins — A set of orphan-themed poses for 3djoji’s adorable toon child characters. These also work well on other characters with small adjustments, but because the user has to be able to make changes I only advertised them as being for The Little Twins. In hindsight this was an error as these are fun and versatile poses for all Genesis 2 characters.
- The Old Orphanage — A 3-room interior in the style of a vintage orphanage, including a full set of props to bring scenes to life. This was my first project that had dual Iray and 3Delight support, and was designed to be easy to light in Iray.
- Humble Homestead in the Hills — An extensive landscape that creates a surround of 3d hills, with a traditional stone cottage nestling in the middle of the heathland. A huge amount of work went into making this look good from a distance as well as being useful for close-up scenes.
- Build-a-Street: English Country Village — A charming old cobbled street with traditional stone houses. Lots of textural detail and some additional props brought this to life. This was my debut product at Daz3D.
My work is exclusively licensed to Daz3D, a respected marketplace that offers a fantastic refund guarantee and ongoing customer support. I am an individual artist who relies on the income from my projects. Please make it possible for me to keep creating content for people like you to enjoy, and avoid illegal sites and the risk of viruses, by only buying the genuine product direct from Daz3D.
My Early Steps in Model and Texture Work
The models and renders featured below represent some of my early experiments in Blender. They were created either from my own design or (further down) by following tutorials. I also contributed a few props for an upcoming short film Zombie Love Story, but more on that when the film is released.
I continue to create my models and some textures in Blender, with renders for the store being produced with both 3Delight and Iray render engines inside Daz Studio Pro.
Self Designed Models
As the heading suggests, these are textures I created myself in GIMP from my own graphics and photo resources.
Models and Renders from Blender Tutorials
Some of the many tutorial projects I’ve worked through on Blender Cookie and via other video tutorials.